Using iControl, this application will allow you to enable, disable, and force offline pool members on your F5 LTM appliance.
Future Feature Possibilities
- Preferences screen to manage themes and allow for multiple F5 configs
- Creating another layout with a black background to take advantage of (Super) AMOLED displays done
- Ability to add/remove pool members from pools
- Creating/Modifying iRules
- Creating/Modifying virtual server and pool configurations
- Showing current connections for pool members
- Option to remove previously accepted SSL certificates from keystore
Overseer 1.2 (released 2010-09-11)
- Actually fixed OutOfBounds exception; any number of pools should now be supported
- Added dark theme which can be found in the new Settings menu
Overseer 1.1 (released 2010-08-29)
- Fixed out of bounds exception for F5s with more than 9 pool definitions.
Overseer 1.0 (released 2010-08-29)
- Last used F5 IP/FQDN and username are preserved
- Login and Refresh options available by pressing Menu button
- Refresh icon in top-right corner
- Pool members can be toggled amongst Enabled, Disabled, and Forced Offline
- SSL connections only
- Who wants to send credentials over HTTP?
- Ability to accept self-signed/untrusted certificates into application’s personal keystore
- This was a doozy to implement. The easy way out would have been to accept all certificates without question/prompting, which undermines the security of the process.
- The XML parser for the pool list doesn’t seem to like it when you have 10 or more pools. However, more than 10 pool members doesn’t seem to matter. Fixed: search globs for more than one digit, now